Builder’s Mark offers a complete turnkey installation package for most of our products. Contact a sales associate to find out more. Remodeling can be a rather messy affair, so be prepared for some dust. Below is a sample of the installation process for our countertop services.
- Bring in a drawing or schedule an estimate with Builder’s Mark. A rough estimate will be produced based on the layout to determine the overall cost of materials and labor for your job. If new cabinets are being installed, a follow up measurement may be in order to verify the original drawings. Once the project is paid in full, Builder’s Mark will schedule a convenient time for your installation. Installation generally takes a full day for most kitchens.
- Prepare the kitchen for installation. This includes:
- If Builder’s Mark is not removing your existing countertop, please do so before your scheduled install date.
- Removing items from drawers and countertops.
- Unfortunately, Builder’s Mark does not offer any plumbing or electrical services. Be sure to unhook all plumbing lines and/or electrical appliances before installation, or schedule a plumber and/or electrician to do so.
- Make a clear pathway to and from the entrance of the house to the kitchen for easy access.
- Ensure that a decision maker is available for any changes that may occur during the project installation.
- Wait 48 – 72 hours for the counters to set and cure before use. You should also schedule your plumber to re-connect any water lines only AFTER the setting period.